Friday, October 9, 2015

Make A Wreath with Jo


Hello everyone, Jo here sharing my cards using the "Make A Wreath" stamp set. This set has an Autumnal feel, perfect for the season.



 Card 1: thanks

I used white pigment ink for the wreath and sentiment. I stamped multiple images of the pumpkin and leaves, fussy cut them out and layered them on the wreath. I love how the color pops against the white and kraft cs. I doodled lines around the border and added some wood "bling".

 Card 2: Hello FRIEND

I love sunflowers. I stamped the image to create a simple pattern. I used the "Hello FRIEND" sentiment in the set. I added a single sunflower image at the top corner and enamel dots. A easy CAS card for a quick hello.

Card 3: Thank You

Lastly, I used the wreath image again and the "Thank You" sentiment. It's always nice to have a stash of thank you & hello cards. This set includes several images that you can use to build your own wreath. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy this set as much as I have! Have a fabulous day!


1 comment:

essay best said...

You have created the beautiful cards whoch is showing that you are fond of drawing and fine arts. I am really loving the thank you card and I want someone to create this card for me.