Saturday, August 15, 2015

This & That With Pinky!

Hey again friends, it's Pinky today with 3 projects from the newest stamp set!
This & That is so much fun, I decided to make a layout, 
a card, and a tag just to mix it all up. 

My first project is a tag, I actually used a Mascil with metallic gold spray paint 
then I stamped over the paint and added embossing powder. 
I don't suggest stamping over spray paint unless you use a solvent ink, 
it tends to look faded only on the paint areas.

Here is the super fabby set!

My second project is a layout, I make many
layouts that are 6X6 or 8X8 and these stamps are so fun for layouts. 


And on my last project I kind of wanted an 80's neon look so I used black ink
BUT I used pink and blue embossing powder, it kind of makes the 
embossing powder a little darker which is what I wanted. 

I hope you enjoyed my projects this month!
Until next time friends, keep on creating. 
Pinky Hobbs: Avocado Arts Pit Crew

No comments: