Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Enjoy the Journey with Ashley



Hey there!   So happy to be here to share with you this month's new release Enjoy The Journey!!



Fun right!?!   So here is what I created with this great set!









With this card I wanted to create a simple card that made the stamp stand out.   I stamped the image and the sentiment onto cardstock and adhered it to the green card base.  I stamped the car again, colored it with my Copics and then I added Glossy Accents to make it shiny.     I then cut it out and adhered it to the card with foam adhesive.   Added some washi tape and fun star gems to finish!






This next was was fun.   Using an ink blender I applied some ink on some cardstock and then stamped the image over it and added the sentiment.  I then stamped the image on patterned paper, trimmed it and pieced it onto the card.  I took some Wink Of Stella clear and made the light "shine".  I adhered it to the card base to finish.




This last one was messy and just a complete blast to make.    First I splattered the card base with Color Shine and let it dry.   I then stamped the suitcases with Archival Ink on watercolor paper.   I then cover the suitcases with liquid frisket.  After it dried, I then streaked it with watercolor crayons.  I then took off the dried frisket and stamped the sentiment.  Just fun stuff!


Stay tuned for more inspiration from the rest of the Pit Crew!!

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Okay, my first car was a 1968 Volkswagen Beetle so I have to say that I'm in love with this set simply because of that! Your cards are amazing! I love the glossy accent technique over the Beetle!

Katia said...

amazing and beauitful cards!

Jo said...

awesome cards!