Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Life's A Beach... with Annette Allen

Happy June 18th everyone and welcome to another fun June release post. It is my time to share Avocado Arts Junes release Life's A Beach. I would so love to be at a beach right now. Well here we go.. 
I so love the script on these sentiments and how fun is this umbrella? 
This is a simple but sweet card. I let the stamps be the card. 
This card is a little wild but fun don't you think? I did a watercolor background and embossed the sentiment and fun hat image from Age is A Stage which is also one of the new 2x3 mini sets.  
How about a little glitter paper? This card was fun to make with the waves and the sail and how about that fun sentiment. OK so can you tell I love this set? It is a must have for sure. 

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope that I have inspired you.

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are awesome Annette!

Shelly said...

Well, Amy took the words right out of my mouth! lol They really are AWESOME and FUN! Love them! :)

Connie Mercer said...

These are cute:):)

itsallrosi said...

these are awesome!

Deborah said...

Well I'm glad I stopped by to see your other two cards the water color and that sentiment are perfect together and of course who doesn't like being on the water great cards Annette!

Katia said...

amazing cards!

walchowDesign said...

Awesome cards, Annette!

Jo said...

Love the variety of your cards!