Friday, March 7, 2014

Sassy Chick with Amy



Hello!

It's Amy T here with my March projects featuring



Gotta love it for how cute & sassy it is!

Here's my first card:


I wanted to do a fun springy card!  Isn't that chick too adorable?  It's like an insta-action shot!

Next up is my masculine card:


I love the gray & yellow combo.  With making that fun sun be the star of the show, it isn't too girly.

I love to showcase the new release with an oldie but goodie.  This card combines Sassy Chick with Sweet Treat Sweetie to come up with a clean & simple design:


Terrariums are cool!

I adore that sweet tulip!



There you have it!  Sassy Chick is definitely a must -have!

Thanks for stoppin' by!


7 comments:

donna mikasa said...

LOVE that sassy chick and the touch of cork on your terrarium card is thee perfect touch! Awesome cards, Amy!

Annette Allen said...

all is fabulous Amy.. thanks for the inspiration..

PapierGirl said...

just darling Amy - you did a beautiful job showcasing this stamp set! :)

Katia said...

fantastic cards, there are adorable!

Nonni said...

These are all great and filled with inspiration! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

UMMMM CRAZY awesome! LOVING all the SASS!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards, Miss Lady!! :)