Friday, February 7, 2014

Forever Yours with Amy


Hey, it's Amy T here with my February projects featuring



and the add on



I thought that the combo of these sets would be perfect for Project Life or Pocket Scrapbooking:


Since I'm failing miserably on my whole December Daily that I have yet to complete, I went ahead and mounted those journal cards onto card bases:

February 14


I actually am quite smitten with the chalkboard technique and really love the BAM of using red cardstock as a base rather than the traditional black.  

Enjoy the Ride:


I embossed the VW Bug image (LOVE that) in white and colored it with crushed olive Distress Stain...just a couple swipes and it's done!

I used a sentiment from the September 2013, Stuck on You release:


My last project:

mr & mrs



Classic & Elegant

Perfect for a wedding card, eh?

Super fun stuff!

6 comments:

Piali said...

Love, love, love these projects Amy!!!

Annette Allen said...

Amy these are fabulous....

Houses Built of Cards said...

These are FABULOUS!!! So perfectly clean and simple! LOVE!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh wow so darn pretty!

Connie Mercer said...

**great cards Amy!!! Love****

Angie Tieman said...

Love these CAS cards! Wouldn't terrify a new suitor or offend your man's masculinity!