Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Stuck on You with Ashley Marcu






Hi Everyone! I'm excited to share my projects with you this month! There are so many fun images in this set.

My first card features the pinwheel. I inked it up in three different colors and blended them as I worked my way up the card. This technique would be so much fun in any color scheme!


Next up is a card with the super cute bike! With back to school what a perfect sentiment to encourage a student or a teacher.


I saved my favorite card for last!  I LOVE the washi tape stamps in included in this set! They are so fun!!! I inked up the polka dot one for this card and paired it the perfect matching sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by today! 

7 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

love all three!!!

Jean said...

I love all three as well! Those washi strip stamps are cute!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS! These are simply precious!!

~amy~ said...

Incredibly CUTE!

Dottie =) said...

These are adorable!!

Ashley M said...

Thanks ladies! These stamps are so fun!

Anonymous said...

So deliciously trendy and fun, Ashley! Well done!

Teri