Sunday, August 18, 2013

You Rule with Julie Masse!





This month's set is oh so perfect for August (don't you love a well-planned release?!)!  You Rule has everything for back to school covered  - even though I am not one bit ready to discuss the end of summer and back to school! *sigh*

First up, I used the funky fresh pair of sneakers to make a simple card that would be great for guys or girls, just change up the colors!


I had a bit of fun paper piecing the sneakers but left some just plain - super quick!


Next, I used the paint brush image from the set and paired it up with the "you" cursive sentiment from Future's So Bright.



I love how you can color the end of the paintbrush just by stamping on the edge of your inkpad!! For the sentiment, I simply omitted the "you" at the beginning.


And last but not least, I played with the crayon stamp.  I also had a bit of fun with a real crayon when I drew the smiley face.


The crayons across the bottom were embossed with white ep and then colored in with colored pencils.  Again, I switched up the sentiment a bit, using the "you pretty much rule" sentiment but changing it to "rock" by omitting and adding the word from Borders and Sentiments. 



There are so many fun possibilities with this set and I see lots of teacher's cards being made, which means you will "Pretty Much Rock!" with those teachers!! ;)

Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Way to rock the set Julie!

Connie Mercer said...

these are great julie!!!

Unknown said...

These are crazy awesome! I love the paint brushes!! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super RAD cards, dearie!!