Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Guest Designer, Amy Tsuruta is in the HOUSE!

 Welcome Amy Tsuruta!

Hi ya!  It's Amy Tsuruta and I live in the gorgeous state of Washington!  I'm a happy momma of 2 beautiful kids that are 15 & 18 years old.  I'm also engaged to thee most fantabulous man who supports my paper crafting. I work full time for a design firm in Seattle so I generally do all my crafting on the weekends. The early morning hours are usually spent being inspired by the many blogs that I follow.

I'm super excited  to be the April Guestie for ♥♥Avocado Arts♥♥! 

We are super excited to have Amy with us this month, too!
She'll be posting another project with us on the 8th!
You'll love her style. We do!

Check out her Avocado Arts lovelies

Stay tuned later today (8:00 am) for a quick tutorial using the 
NEW PAINTABLE Product!
You're going to love it!   

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

woohoo congrats to Amy...

DIANA L. said...

Congrats Amy
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Rachel V said...

Loved your cards, Amy!