Wednesday, January 2, 2013

She's Crafty! She has GOODIES to Share with a Vintage Flair!

She's Connie Mercer
 
If you haven't seen her work, then you are in for a TREAT! She has fabulous style and her projects are amazing!

I am a wife and a mom. I am also “Nini” to five beautiful “grands”. I have been scrapbooking for over twelve years and I know I will never tire of it. I hope to never lose the thrill of pretty paper or shiny embellies! I live on a ranch in the Texas hill country with my hubby and all of our deer, cows and armadillos. Most of my inspiration comes from the “grands”, but also from the wonder of nature that surrounds me every day. Living on a ranch has enabled me to capture unique photos that I am able to share with my family and friends. I also have this vintage side of me, check out my blog and you will see what I'm taking about!

I just had to share a sneak peek into her amazing style! Check this out! She'll be sharing the whole project on her blog! You don't want to miss it!

Check out Connie's Vintage Flair HERE!
Connie will be sharing another project with us on the 8th!
 

6 comments:

MCH said...

Looks really nice! Thanks for sharing.

Joni said...

WOW! what a great idea to keep in your car for those times when you stop for a HOT cut of coffee. I love the bird.

Diane said...

Very cute...checked out her blog...love her vintage style!!

leigh jobe said...

thanks for the give away. how generous...a new year of more of what we love doing.

Debbie Adams said...

I really love this project;its fantastic when you have friends over for coffee. : )

Sandi Runyan said...

just darling!!!