Thursday, January 3, 2013

And the WINNER is...


We had a BLAST with 
the Seasons Givings Blog Hop 
and hope YOU did too!  

Welcome to all of our new Blog followers, Facebook friends, 
customers and Club Members :)
It is time to announce the winner of this AWESOME prize pack of stamps 
(includes "Smitten With You", "Perfect Blend" and our 
"Borders and Sentiments" stamp sets!)  


Don't forget, if you weren't the winner this time, you can purchase these 
stamp sets on our website www.avocadoarts.com or join our stamp club 
and receive them and all other stamp sets at a great discount!

We had a blast reading all of the comments on the blog and one winner was drawn...drumroll please......



~amy~ said...
pick me...pick me....I love the Perfect Blend set...I'm a coffee-a-holic:) Such a super cute card...I had the fun opportunity to meet Michelle at CKC Seattle...2 words:

whipper snapper

LOVE her energy!
Happy New Year!!!
CONGRATS AMY!!!!  You are the winner!!  All you have to do is email me at michelle@avocadoarts.com with your shipping address and I will have this prize package of fabulous stamps sent to you!!
Enjoy your new stamps Amy!  Make sure and visit our website for more project ideas, to shop and for club details!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
~Michelle



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Amy :0)

~amy~ said...

SWEET!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooooo happy!!!!!

Gina H said...

Congrats, Amy! Happy 2013!

elizabeth said...

Congratulations Amy. Enjoy those goodies.

Rosy Newlun said...

Congratulations Amy -- enjoy!!!