Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's a Designs by Jax kind of day! Meet this month's Guest Designer...



 
Jaclyn Miller

She creates projects that are simply sweet with clever details that make you smile. We're blessed to have her this month!

We Welcome Jaclyn
to the Avocado Arts family!
Hi Everyone, Arts and crafts have always been a part of my life. From watching my crafty mom as a child, to sketching my dogs. I even pursued a degree in Graphic Design where I found my passion for clean lines, geometric shapes and minimalism. I discovered paper crafting about eight years ago, when I was introduced to stamps at a Close To My Heart party for my mom. Though I started out scrapbooking, my focus has shifted to cards.  As a SAHM of three, energetic youngin’s, making cards provides a therapeutic way for me to wind down and keep my sanity. I love sharing paper crafting with others too.  I have connected with so many amazing people through this hobby and am continually blown away by the fact that I can inspire, and be inspired by someone from across the ocean. 

I'm so thrilled to be guest designing for Avocado Arts this month 
and to have this opportunity to share my passion with you.
 

Check out Jaclyn's graphic style HERE!
Jaclyn will be sharing another project using
on the 8th of this month.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Loved your clever Thankful jar Jaclyn
ColleenB.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! Congrats on your GDT spot, Jax!!