Sunday, September 2, 2012

Meet This Month's Guest Designer! Lucy Abrams!



Lucy Abrams

She's Super Sweet and makes 
the most amazing cards
We're blessed to have her this month!

We Welcome Lucy
to the Avocado Arts family!
I was first introduced to paper crafting in 2008 when my sister gave me a scrapbooking kit. However, I was not a very good scrapbooker, and quickly ventured into the world of card making.  I soon discovered rubber stamps and since that day, have never looked back. I aim to create cards that are clean, simple and fun. I especially love to combine patterned paper with stamping and particularly enjoy paper piecing with stamped images. I have been designing for Hero Arts since 2009, working especially with their digital stamps and products. I am lucky enough to have had cards published in a number of magazines, including CARDS and Paper Crafts. Once a high school English teacher, I am now taking a career break to be a full time mummy to my beautiful new baby, Lily.  I live in Manchester, England with my husband, daughter and naughty cat Dennis.
 

Check out Lucy's fabulous style HERE!
Lucy will be sharing another project using
on the 8th of this month.
Make sure you check back to a quick tutorial on making a stencil from our digital die cuts! TOMOROW!



No comments: