Sunday, June 3, 2012

Meet our June Guest Designer, Heidi Van Laar



Meet Heidi Van Laar

If you haven't seen her work, you are in for a TREAT!

WELCOME Heidi
to the Avocado Arts family!
Hi, I'm Heidi! I live in beautiful southern Washington state with my 3 boys and super supportive husband. I have always loved art and being creative and used to work as a graphic designer before deciding to stay home with my kids. I  started scrapbooking in 2002 after my oldest was born...that morphed into card making, which I love so much that I never find the time to scrapbook anymore! I am currently serving on several design teams, including: We R Memory Keepers, Anna Griffin Inc., GCD Studios and Paper Smooches and have been published multiple times in CARDS and Paper Crafts. 

Thanks so much for having me as your guest this month!
 

We are so happy to have Heidi +sharing her amazing talents with us this month!


Check out her fabulous style HERE!
Heidi will be sharing more of her fabulous creations using 
on the 8th of this month.
She's fabulous and will inspire you!


Don't forget...
We are GIVING AWAY a FREE YEAR Subscription to our monthly stamp club.

We want to SEE YOUR AVOCADO ARTS PROJECTS! Just post a project using Avocado Arts on our FACEBOOK page this month. We will randomly select a winner from our FACEBOOK page on June 15th.






1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER excited that Heidi has joined in the fun this month! Can't wait to see what she created:)