Thursday, September 22, 2011

September Inspiration from new Stamp Club Member Kim Davenport

I was recently at a stamp show in Costa Mesa, CA.  It was an awesome event as I met a lot of incredible people at our Avocado Arts booth that weekend.  One lady in particular, Kim Davenport, stopped by to try out our make-n-take and was interested in the Avocado Arts stamp club.  She was so much fun to have in the booth and she decided to purchased the September Stamp Set "Thankful for You", that day. 

Since this event, Kim shared one of her amazing cards with me, that she created using this set:




I LOVE this card!  She went over the black stamped lines with a clear crystal pen and added glittery black paper behind it.  To add even more dimension, 
she popped the images up with pop dots.  

Just the other day, Kim put together a SUPER COOL video on her You Tube Channel SunshineCreations!  I wanted to share this with you as this PUMPKIN CARD, using the September Stamp Set, turned out just adorable.  Kim did a fantastic job, as she demonstrates this step-by-step tutorial. CHECK IT OUT!




Amazing job Kim!  I am so happy to have met you and also super excited that you are a part of the Avocado Arts Stamp Club!  Make sure to check out Kim's blog www.cardcreationsbykim.blogspot.com .



                    Have a great day everyone!


2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! SO glad Kim shared her tutorial! FUN!

Creations by Kimberly said...

Still having fun using the stamps! I'm excited to get my October stamps. If you try to access my youtube channel and can't find it try youtube.com/sunshinecreation with no "s". That one was taken (sad face).